SERENITY HALL - a gallery for up to 38 pictures
Inspired by Japanese architecture, it’s dark walls, and warm colors are made to make your artworks pop. It can hold up to 38 artworks.
**To view in full screen, click on the circle below with the 3 lines on the top right corner of the gallery and when it opens, click the square symbol
"The virtual gallery space with natural ambience you were always looking for."
GALLERY BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR EASY NAVIGATION
1. Click "ENTER THE EXHIBITION" to start Manually or "START GUIDED TOUR for Automatic Tour.
2. Click "The Circle with the Three Lines to Open the right Menu"
3. Click the arrows to manually navigate inside the gallery or click the mouse on the floor or the wall.
4. Click the broken square symbol to enter fullscreen. It is recommended.
6. Click the arrows to move from painting to painting. Remember to click exit to come out.
5. Click the symbol to exit fullscreen.
7. Click the symbol (i) on the right top for information about the painting.